SASSY & SOUTHERN

My Mother-In-Law and I are sassy southern ladies down to the core.
How can you tell?
~We always say Ma'am and Sir~
~The Phrase "bless her heart" comes up several times a day~
~We don't sweat, we glisten~
~Ya'll ask "how's the weather" we answer "humid"~
~Everyone is Dahlin'~
~sundresses, pearls, and flip-flops~
AND
~WE HAVE MORE FUN THAN SHOULD BE ALLOWED~

No wonder we get along so great!

The most important rule of a southern lady- the way to a man's heart is through him tummy! We love to cook for our husbands and are always trying new recipes and improving the ones we find. My Mother-In-Law and I are often asked for recipes, so... We decided to start a blog. Enjoy our recipes and tips; and feel free to make them your kind of sassy!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cheesy Sausage Balls

I wanted to do something special for my husband, and since the way to a man's heart is through his tummy, I decided to cook him something special. He loves Sausage Balls... the ultimate question of what to cook him is answered. Standing in the kitchen mixing these up, I hear my mother-in-law say: "We should put these on the blog." The ultimate question of our next blog post is answered. Here goes:

2 packages of uncooked sausage
4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups bisquick flour
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 tsp garlic powder

Preheat your oven to 375
mix all ingredients and form into 1' balls.
place on an ungreased baking sheet until golden brown

do it southern style: mix all your ingredients up with your hands. It really does make it easier

No comments:

Post a Comment